Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Oops

As you may have noticed, I have not been posting much to my blog lately.  This does't mean my life has suddenly got boring.  There are still more sports festivals to come, funny accounts from English speech contest practice, a night time faculty softball game, and my return to America for my brother's wedding.  As soon as I get over JET lag, finish sports day practice, and go to my pottery class, I'll make some devoted time for blogging.  Bleh. So tired... going to bed at 10...

2 comments:

  1. In the post above, you mention "JET lag." I believe you mean "jet lag," as in, "fatigue from traveling, via airplane, across multiple time zones resulting in temporal discombobulation upon arrival."

    Rein in your punning, sir, or I will report you to the necessary authorities and have this blog shut down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I'm sad you got to that terrible pun before me, Greg.

    ReplyDelete