Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Ties, CVS, Chipotle

After feasting on a burrito from Chipotle with my brother and mother at the mall, I did some last minute shopping before Operation PUMS commences (that's Pack Up My... finish it with Stuff if you like).  While picking up some slip on shoes in Kohls and then waltzing through the Men's section, I felt a little old because I thought "Woah.  This tie is totally {sexy, cool-looking, sick, sweet}."  Getting excited about ties seems like such a dad thing.  I guess I'll look forward to getting free ties on Father's day (in the distant future).

Bit of Awesomeness
100 Photos printed from CVS for $6.  HOW?!  Simple.  By signing up for the online service, I got 50 of them free, and on top of that there was a promotion for cheaper prints until August something or other.  I'm sharing my victory here, not being a spokesperson for CVS...

No comments:

Post a Comment